Take your workout to the next level with this hybrid neoprene sports bra, and waist trainer vest. This neoprene fat burning workout sauna waist trainer vest maximizes the effectiveness of your workout and blast away fat. With this hybrid design no longer will you have to worry about your belt rolling up or moving out of place.
- Adjustable abdominal waist trainer, to get the perfect fit and position
- Built-in sports bra means you’ll be able to work out with full support
- Zipper in the front easily allows you to put on or take off the vest.
- With the help of neoprene, your workouts result in more sweat and calories burned.
Expected Delivery Time: 12-24 days.
Perfect fit = perfect curves. A critical step to ordering shapewear is identifying the size that will fit your body best. Don’t make the mistake of ordering a size that's too small because you think you might look thinner. The opposite is true—if it’s too tight, it will be extremely unflattering—and uncomfortable. Follow each garment’s size chart closely; you’ll find it located at the bottom of each product description or image gallery. Note that some brands’ measurements may vary, so be sure to check the chart every time.
TAKE ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
HOW TO MEASURE
For all measurements, use a fabric or vinyl measuring tape and keep it level with the ground. Don't pull too tight—you should be able to slip a finger underneath the tape.
Your shapewear size is likely to be larger than the size you wear for regular clothing. Don’t be discouraged—it isn’t your body, it’s that brands run small! Popular brands are unfortunately the top offenders, including Amia, Ann Chery, Vedette, Leonisa, Co’coon and Fajate. If you’re debating between two sizes, we wholeheartedly recommend going with the larger size. Shapewear needs to stay in place and cover the areas it is supposed to with no visible bulges or wrinkles. You can achieve that by taking accurate measurements and referencing the general size chart below:
You may find it tempting to order a smaller size to make your waist as tiny as possible. But waist trainers are already designed to make your waist as small as it will get based on your current waist size (plus, waist trainers tend to run small!). Expect even the correct size to feel tight at first. Be mindful of a few brands that tend to run small, such as Amia, Ann Chery, Ann Michel, Fajate, Caribbean Shape and Flakisima. Below are two size charts; one for waist trainers with letter sizing and one for those with number sizing:
Corsets are adjusted by tightening the lacing in the back, which happily means you have complete control of the fit. Your current waist measurement is still your guide. Corsets are sized at 4-5 inches less than your waist measurement. Those 4-5 inches will be the gap in the back of the corset that you will close over time. For example, if your waist measures at 32 inches, your corset size is 28. Some of our corsets have letter sizing; in these cases only consider your current waist measurement and select the corresponding letter size:
FREE FAST Shipping on all Orders over $99!
Flat $4.99 shipping fee on all other orders shipped within the U.S.
Flat $9.99 shipping fee on all international orders.
- We ship from Sunny Florida, USA!
- Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days.
- Our new lines of products are made in North and South America only.
- Most orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in Florida, USA
- To get the order to you as fast as possible, you may receive separate packages for your multi-unit order.
- Your product should arrive within 3 to 9 business days.
- Shipping to Canada and Europe is about 14 to 24 days
- You can rest assure on quality, we only sell products that meet our high quality standards.
- Any questions or issues please email us to resolve.